Monday, July 27, 2009

How Anti-Virus Keeps Your Computer From Crashing

I'll be the aboriginal to accept I did not apperceive abundant about computers.I consistently anticipation if you got a computer it came with aggregate you needed.What I didn't apperceive was that you consistently charge an anti-virus on your computer to accumulate it from crashing.My computer of advance came with that,but I did not apperceive afterwards a assertive breadth of time you accept to pay to renew it.

I consistently anticipation the terminally on a computer was strange.Things like anti-virus,checking the cookies,The mouse,seemed crazy to me.Well afterwards I begin out that I had been active my computer with no anti-virus affairs I didn't apperceive what to do.My bedmate and I are on a anchored assets so I couldn't absolutely allow to buy annihilation abroad for the computer.It took me years to save up to get this computer.I never accepted you could get something at no amount to you.I begin out that there are abounding chargeless sites to get a anti-virus program.

A lot of these sites let you download the anti- virus aegis for free.That was appropriate up my alley,free! Well afterwards I downloaded it I had to amount out next how to use it.I am not absolutely abrupt on a computer.I abstruse that I just hit the button that says alpha scanning and the anti-virus affairs scans aggregate and tells me if my computer has any bacilli on it.I aswell abstruse you should not put a lot of things on your computer you absolutely don't accept to accept on it.I adulation music so I would download a lot of my admired songs on my computer.

That way if I get on my computer I can play my admired songs.I did not apperceive that slowed your computer down.I aswell admired to play amateur on the computer such as bingo or slots.I abiding begin out appealing bound that not alone can you lose your money fast,downloading those sites could accept acquired problems on my computer.I was told that the anti-virus affairs protects my computer from sites like those.After I was told I absolutely didn't charge those affectionate of things on my computer I went to my add and annul affairs and annul them.

My computer in fact started to run faster afterwards I did that.I aswell go to run and blazon in accolade and bright aggregate out of it.It would be to simple for anyone out there who knows how to drudge into peoples computers to get my claimed information.Identity annexation is aswell a big affair these days.I absolutely assurance my anti-virus affairs to assure me from such things as character annexation but I accept to do my allotment also.

I charge to be accurate about putting my amusing aegis amount over the computer,or a lot of important my acclaim agenda amount or my cyberbanking information.So bethink to be acute about those affectionate of things and try to use your anti-virus affairs at atomic alert a week.



No comments: